Educating Traumatized Children Summit
Listen for FREE May 1-5, 2017
We’re back with another Educating Traumatized Children Summit full of audio interviews of the best and brightest in the Trauma-Sensitive Schools movement. You will NOT want to miss the 15 interviews of expert educators in the field of trauma-informed care. Teachers, administrators, counselors and parents will all find this series helpful in working with children of trauma.
**** Register by 11:59pm EDT (NYC, Boston, USA time) to guarantee the email for Day 1 (May 1st). We will do our best to add you to Day 1 if you register that day but we cannot guarantee it. Please spread the word. ****
Listen to this series for FREE – airing 3 interviews daily May 1-5, 2017. Register here to attend. We’ll email you a daily link throughout the week of the Summit.
- How it works
- CEU questions
- Dr. Ross Greene, Lives in the Balance and author of Lost in School
- Dr. Robert Hull, trauma-informed school psychologist & educator
- Heather Forbes, LCSW, Beyond Consequences Institute
- Dr. Susan Craig, author and career educator on teaching traumatized children
- Dr. Tim Purnell, Superintendent of Somerville School District
- Melissa Sadin, MAT, M.Ed., Director of Creating Trauma Sensitive Schools, ATN
- Cheri Reaves, MA.Ed., Director of Points of Access, LLC
- Re-Thinking Children’s Behavior…the Seismic Shift
- The Importance of Top Administrators’ Leadership in Creating Trauma-Sensitive Schools
- The Heart of Early Learning
- Teachers: Self-Care isn’t Selfish
- Why Trauma-Sensitive Schools?
- The Compton Case’s Impact on How Trauma is Addressed in Schools.
- Trauma-Informed IEPs
Don’t want to miss a single interview?
Want to share what you’re learning with your co-workers?
Buy the entire summit here. Buy now, before the Summit starts on May 1 for the best price!